Oil catch tank is used in applications, or high-performance racing applications where excessive blow-by (leakage past the piston rings) of air and fuel vapor occurs. This creates a positive pressure in the crankcase. During engine operation, blow-by gases, as well as oil mist from the rotating components of the engine, pass through the PCV valve and are routed back into the intake for the engine to burn off. However, some of the oil mist and other by-products settle along the engine intake and over time form a gunk. The oil catch tank collects such oil mist and condenses the fuel vapors while allowing cleaner gases to be passed back into the intake.
★ MAINTAIN EXCELLENT ENGINE PERFORMANCE - Oil Catch Can Kit prevents sludge from accumulating in the valve and intake manifold, keeping the engine clean. Increase horsepower and maintain engine life by removing oil from the PCV valve from the intake manifold.
★ EASY TO CLEAN - Can Kit is fully Tig Welded and Thread Come with O-ring Gasket to Prevents oil leakage. You also don't need dismount it, just need to unscrew the bottom part of the reservoir, then you can clean it down easily.
★ SAVE FUEL CONSUMPTION – Our Oil Catch Can Kit can effectively reduce the fuel consumption of high-speed engines and turbine engines. Equipped with an air filter to filter the dust and fine particle in air, EIGIIS catch can with breather can be used as a ventilation system. There is also a washable stainless steel screw on the filter/venting hole with a hose clamp to prevent loosening.
★ HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Can Kit is made of high quality 0046 aluminum for added strength and durability. The capacity is about 400ml, enough for daily use. Universal for most cars.
★ WARRANTY - 100% product quality assurance. Provide 2 Years product warranty. When you meet any problem about our product, contact us freely.
How to install the oil catch can？
1. Move any the engine cover
2. Take the pipe away and put it aside
3. Wrap the anti-skid tape on the thread part of screws
4. Put the screw on the oil catch tank
5. Use your own nuts&bolts to hold the brackets to the unit
6. Move out of the screw here, and then put the oil catch tank in the position with the same screw
7. Take a new hose and cut a suitable length you think
8. Put clamps on the two ends of the pipe and hose.
- 100% new quality aluminum.
- Durable and easy to use.
- Prevent dirt and oil from entering the engine.
- Keep your engine clean even in tough driving conditions.
- Built-in dipstick to check liquid level.
- Internal baffle with dual cavity filter capture.
- General-purpose installation, suitable for most vehicles.
1 x Round Oil Catch Tank
2 x fitting (6mm diameter)
2 x fitting (10mm diameter)
1 x 10 diameter
HIGH PRESSURE FUEL HOSE(length: 720MM)
Necessary Bracket & Screws
Rest of the World
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.